Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Share Thread:
PureVoltage - All in One Thread
Discuss anything and everything about PureVoltage. Reviews, reactions, feedback everything is welcome in this thread.
You will find a mixed batch of people who will say this is very good and some others will say this are very bad.

I had a mixed experience with them. Their services, support, product well all of them are pretty good. No complains about them. But I accidentally bought something which I shouldn't have which was their fault by the way. And they admitted it too. But still didn't gave me any refund or so.
I highly recommend it if anybody is from US. Their datacenters are specially designed that way. Good services along with good support. I am definitely a fan of their VPS's.

But their knowledge base definitely needs some work. They don't provide much of any info. If they can improve it they will be a world class service.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cloudy's post:
  • vkumar
(01-31-2024, 09:52 AM)Cloudy Wrote: I highly recommend it if anybody is from US. Their datacenters are specially designed that way. Good services along with good support. I am definitely a fan of their VPS's.

But their knowledge base definitely needs some work. They don't provide much of any info. If they can improve it they will be a world class service.

If anybody is not from US then their behavior remain not the same.

I agree they have good support and services are also good compared to many. And it will remain the same unless you have to contact them and say something or ask something to do they don't like.

I have people who are literally blocked through mails and their ticket system. But yet they were loyal customers for years.