Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much to make an app?
This is high time that you should be going all mobile. Otherwise, there are high chances of you ending up far behind from your competition. So get your app developed and watch your business discover new heights of success!
What exactly is your query here?

If you are talking about building a mobile app then it depends upon what kind of project are we talking about. Generally, a mobile app takes $3000-$5000 to build it from scratch.
It totally depends on the type of the app you are trying to build. And how much customized coding you want in it.
I think its totally depend on what kind of App you required, and also which level of developer you need.Generally, a mobile app takes $3000-$5000 to build it from scratch.
I got my app built. Its for an eCommerce site. It cost about $2000.