Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
HostHatch - All in One Thread
Discuss anything and everything about HostHatch. Reviews, reactions, feedback everything is welcome in this thread.
With them for full 4 years haven't faced any issue.

Any problem gets resolved within reasonable time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vhclain's post:
  • mrb.frequency
Use them as storage server. They are cheap and doesn't need much attention so it's good for me.

Although their support and UI could be better in my opinion.
2 years ago I bought their servers. 2, around $25 costed me back then. Did face some technical issues while getting everything online. Boy ! Their support is slow. it took almost 48 hours to resolve the issue.

But after that everything went great. No complains.
Not just their support is slow but their upload speed of backups are also very slow. I have managed few sites with them which are US based and Europe based. US based things work just fine. But in EU it is totally different game.

A storage disk crashed of the EU site ad it took almost forever to reupload it correctly.

Although with these hazards still I will recommend their services to others. Just because of their price.