Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
GSC is telling pages cannot be indexed
First reason is 301 redirect and the second reason ins canonical tags not available for duplicate pages.

But my pages are fine. What should I do
[-] The following 1 user Likes waylarge's post:
  • avinash29
First of all consider yourself very lucky. G just takes away anybody's rankings and don't bother to do or say anything.

In this case you were notified. Check by your GSC it may seem fine but there should have been something otherwise G wouldn't tell you that for no reason.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash29's post:
  • diamondhead
(01-10-2024, 04:58 AM)avinash29 Wrote: First of all consider yourself very lucky. G just takes away anybody's rankings and don't bother to do or say anything.

In this case you were notified. Check by your GSC it may seem fine but there should have been something otherwise G wouldn't tell you that for no reason.
I agree fully.

And to OP I would say. Just do whatever it is asked. Before they strike you down.
So, the issue is resolved or still ongoing?
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
can you share the screenshot of the error you're getting?
problem are resolving or not?
Seems like OP is on vacation!
(03-11-2024, 07:32 AM)smartscraper Wrote: Seems like OP is on vacation!

It needed a manual push button in GSC for indexing canonical and 301 redirects so that's why they were asking. I did what I was asked for and it got resolved. Sorry, didn't saw the notifications for a while so didn't notice this thread.

@samdavid Yes it got solved alright.
I am glad that it's solved now!