Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How can I calculate the bounce rate formula?
Is there some kind of accurate formula to calculate the bounce rate for a website? I have seen this discussed somewhat in some articles but there is not any kind of information on exactly how people are calculating it. Anyone know how I can calculate this?

Corporate Gifting
You can calculate your bounce rate: Divide the total number of e-mails that bounced by the total number of e-mails sent to get the total number of bounces per e-mail.
Bounce rate. It represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and then leave ("bounce") rather than continuing on to view other pages within the same site.

Bounce rate is calculated by following equation:

Bounce rate = Total Number of Visits viewing one page only / Total number of visits

i hope you are clear with this ans.Find related to this on crbtech.in/SEO/
Bounce Rate = total number of visits viewing one page/ total number of visitors of that page*100