Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - January 2024
Many are guessing about another update. I don't think so these fluctuations seems normal to me. But then again others will say about the metrics. I would say to those. There are many days that goes by they report nothing while the whole internet is being moved upside down.
[-] The following 3 users Like supaul's post:
  • alex31, cbtech, wigtree
(01-01-2024, 01:26 PM)supaul Wrote: Many are guessing about another update. I don't think so these fluctuations seems normal to me. But then again others will say about the metrics. I would say to those. There are many days that goes by they report nothing while the whole internet is being moved upside down.
Can anybody confirm about this update?MY feelings are like yours.
No confirmation. @cbtech
Indexing is fixed for now I guess. It only took 4 hours to get our new urls of this year to get indexed and ranked
[-] The following 1 user Likes glight's post:
  • Kang
(01-02-2024, 02:50 PM)glight Wrote: Indexing is fixed for now I guess. It only took 4 hours to get our new urls of this year to get indexed and ranked

I thought there was an update going on. Then I read about it. It was nothing just people were guessing.

I hope it stays though.
Are there any social media handles that directly report?
(01-03-2024, 02:49 PM)wigtree Wrote: Are there any social media handles that directly report?

Google SearchLiason and Google Search Central.
[-] The following 2 users Like nehal91's post:
  • elliekushn, wigtree
Traffic is remaining marginal this year.

Neither good nor bad.

Tech sector is seeing considerable rise in traffic though specially small and mid level sites around 20%.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • felu
(01-04-2024, 02:49 PM)elliekushn Wrote: Traffic is remaining marginal this year.

Neither good nor bad.

Tech sector is seeing considerable rise in traffic though specially small and mid level sites around 20%.

So, far. Wait until the next core update.
by my surprise adsense isn't fluctuating as expected. No of bots are also good. It is not normal for G.