Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Genesis Hosting Solutions - All in One Thread
Discuss anything and everything about Genesis Hosting Solutions. Reviews, reactions, feedback everything is welcome in this thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Host's post:
  • joycer
We have few servers with them. Very good performance wise. Not very easy to use. But if you are not a total newbie then you shall be ok.

Those are who are looking for a reliable Cloud Hosting service with good DDoS Protection and great uptime. This might be the host for you.
One of the smoothest hosting providers I have ever used.

You buy, you login and they have your entire setup up and ready within seconds. We also have a storage cloud there. I had only one problem one time. i.e, downloading a file. Which ended up being the file's fault.
Everything will be fine. Until you have lot of load all at once.

There was a lot of down time. Didn't expected it.
Prices are very reasonable. Everything else was ok.
The main problem with this host is that no actually knows what will happen if a huge load comes. I have contacted them their support in this regard. It seems they too have no correct answer. They just keep saying you will have to upgrade your plan eventually. So, why just don't do it now?
They are a very seamless service. Offers good support and no downtime like others for me.
I am seeing a lot of people talking about downtimes and huge loads. The thing is it depends on the datacenter.