Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
OnetSolutions - All in One Thread
Discuss anything and everything about OnetSolutions. Reviews, reactions, feedback everything is welcome in this thread.
[-] The following 2 users Like Host's post:
  • rubina_t, waylarge
Service wise ok. Support is not something say lightning fast but it works.

Our VPS took almost half a day to get ready. Even after that we faced some serious login problems. But once they are resolved their service is good and well maintained.

I guess they are hard to set up sometimes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes waylarge's post:
  • alex31
I think their service and setup depends on where you are. Their servers aren't very flexible. Anyway, just wanted to add one thing that they have a pretty robust backup system. Which saved me once. They are highly recommended if you are looking to deploy a self-independent & secure system with low hardware specs and within budget.
(12-18-2023, 01:24 PM)rubina_t Wrote: I think their service and setup depends on where you are. Their servers aren't very flexible. Anyway, just wanted to add one thing that they have a pretty robust backup system. Which saved me once. They are highly recommended if you are looking to deploy a self-independent & secure system with low hardware specs and within budget.

You have to buy backups for extra money.

As, they have no backup for free or by default it is definitely a thumbs down for me. But else is everything good. Decent setup support and also interface is also friendly. Overall, quite value for money.
(12-19-2023, 05:53 AM)abhirupb Wrote: You have to buy backups for extra money.

As, they have no backup for free or by default it is definitely a thumbs down for me. But else is everything good. Decent setup support and also interface is also friendly. Overall, quite value for money.

I thought they were automatic.
(12-19-2023, 06:00 AM)dn21 Wrote: I thought they were automatic.

Full backups are called snaps. And they do it if only you request it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes abhirupb's post:
  • alex31
What I find about this service provider is that they have great potential. They provide quality service in exchange for reasonable money. If they just dial up their support and provide a bit more flexible data centers (location wise) then no one can stop them to be the next big name of this industry.
@alex31 Yes, they are good . But with little effort they can be better. They can start working on the customer support first.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • alex31
Quite reasonable pricing. And good services with respect to the money paid.

I faced a little downtime with them. They said it was some maintenance work at their end. Apart from it everything is fine.
Have tested. Truth to be told I was disappointed at first. I paid but didn't get the right services right away. But as soon as I contacted them they sort things out.

Apart from this minor thing everything was fine. No downtimes, no waiting to get things done.