Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - December 2023
For community boards we have to adopt new theories now.

And who am I kidding?! Small blogs and sites also needs this.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
(12-11-2023, 02:48 PM)batman Wrote: For community boards we have to adopt new theories now.

And who am I kidding?! Small blogs and sites also needs this.

Please share with us when you can.
Something is up since the last 24 hours or so. The so called indexing issue which everybody except the big sites were facing is suddenly vanish in many cases. I am so surprised to see one of our latest pages which we published yesterday got indexed and even ranked within just couple of hours.

Many are saying that traffic has gotten even bad now. But majority of the sites which are positively effected now are the ones which took the hit since the last September and so continuing to the last update.

I am not very mush optimistic regarding this but it's better than having no hope.
[-] The following 2 users Like abhirupb's post:
  • ecampbell, vk_lord
@abhirupb Check if you can repeat the process. And also what happened to old urls which were not indexed? Are they still out?

Meanwhile, we are also putting some new pages so figures crossed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • abhirupb
(12-12-2023, 02:51 PM)vk_lord Wrote: @abhirupb Check if you can repeat the process. And also what happened to old urls which were not indexed? Are they still out?

Meanwhile, we are also putting some new pages so figures crossed.

Their tags are only indexed as I am checking after this incident. Not the exact page match.

Yes, we will be repeating the entire thing within 2-3 days.
@abhirupb I think it was one time thing. Few urls of ours also got indexed quickly then it stopped.

G is now broken.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dn21's post:
  • abhirupb
Anybody seeing spike in traffic while this indexing is happening?
(12-13-2023, 02:47 PM)steve_g Wrote: Anybody seeing spike in traffic while this indexing is happening?

Traffic wise yes. But overnight 70% of the US traffic disappeared.
i am the nation
[-] The following 1 user Likes nationwide's post:
  • ninja21
(12-13-2023, 02:44 PM)dn21 Wrote: @abhirupb I think it was one time thing. Few urls of ours also got indexed quickly then it stopped.

G is now broken.

Actually things have improved since the last couple of days. yes some traffic has disappeared as well. But quality traffic is coming in.

@ninja21 Although I don't know nothing about any specific country's traffic disappearing
US traffic is down this week. It happens every year actually.