Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2023
It's still quite volatile situation right now. And not to mention even at this time of the year eCPM rates are very low, or the lowest.
(11-19-2023, 02:44 PM)batman Wrote: Many are saying that forums are ranking high. I can assure you that it not the case at all for all forums. Unless they are huge in their niche.

Sites like reddit are still dominating and answers are provided from Quora.

Do you guys think that it is intentional?
@UKcart

It is planned. And the ones who are telling that it by accident or something else. Have no clue whatsoever. Quora, reddit and other sites like them are not ranking well just now. Well they are ranking pretty high since the last 2 years or so. Google used to have balance between these sites and small/medium sized niche sites. But now somehow the balance is broken. And they aren't even trying fix it. Moreover, with each update things are only getting bad. In review update I am seeing only reviews from large sites are doing well. No, mid sized review site is present in the SERP atleast not in the first page. G is just now making it's large advertisers happy. They aren't here to make mid level businesses happy and they are openly showing it.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 3 users Like batman's post:
  • lamhik21, ninja21, rayx
My guess is that they have a parameter set in their system. No matter what happens those sites (the big ones) will remain unchanged. And with all the messed up updates it is getting highlighted even more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lamhik21's post:
  • ninja21
@lamhik21 That is true I guess.

We have recovered a little bit now. Traffic is at 40% low now. Previously it was down by 70% so it's better.
Is the core update over?

Every keyword is nowhere to be found. Mostly tech niche. Everything is replaced by Amazon.
(11-21-2023, 03:09 PM)abhirupb Wrote: Is the core update over?

Every keyword is nowhere to be found. Mostly tech niche. Everything is replaced by Amazon.

I believe not.
Many are leaving G for good now. And I respect their decision.

Even if you are adwords advertiser there is no guarantee that you will turn to profits.
(11-22-2023, 02:49 PM)rayx Wrote: Many are leaving G for good now. And I respect their decision.

Even if you are adwords advertiser there is no guarantee that you will turn to profits.

It only workd if you are a big spender.
I am surprised this review updates didn't destroy our review pages.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • UKcart