Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2023
(11-14-2023, 02:53 PM)rubina_t Wrote:
(11-14-2023, 02:51 PM)ninja21 Wrote: Traffic is tanked for all niche sites it seems.

70% dip in traffic in our case since last week.

Discover as well.

This type of things will get G nowhere. The update started and traffic fell. In many cases they became zero, not even just fell.
i am the nation
In many cases I have to say traffic quality has increased. But it's minimal with all damage caused.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tabassum21's post:
  • avinash29
I agree with both of your statements.

And the damage won't be assessed unless the full update are being rolled out.
(11-15-2023, 02:55 PM)tabassum21 Wrote: In many cases I have to say traffic quality has increased. But it's minimal with all damage caused.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash29's post:
  • bae22
How much time will it take? 2 weeks?
(11-16-2023, 02:58 PM)bae22 Wrote: How much time will it take? 2 weeks?

There is no time limit for that. It can though.
(11-16-2023, 02:58 PM)bae22 Wrote: How much time will it take? 2 weeks?

Couldn't care less. Once they are done. They will start rolling some other nonsense.
i am the nation
[-] The following 1 user Likes nationwide's post:
  • bae22
It took a while to understand fully what's going on. Since the core update and the review update are rolling out simultaneously. Core updates are creating massive fluctuations but they are responsible for any kind of bad indexing or not indexing phenomenons.

In the review update we are seeing many wrong pages getting indexed and ranked. In some cases only the tags are getting indexed and not the page itself. The quality of the SERP's hence has fallen to a new low.

Many who got hit in October are not feeling anything now after this update. Oddly many low famed tech related sites are ranking well after the core update of November.
[-] The following 4 users Like vk_lord's post:
  • batman, lucie12, nehal91, UKcart
Reviews are getting very hard time now. Specially if they are from new sites.
(11-18-2023, 02:47 PM)lucie12 Wrote: Reviews are getting very hard time now. Specially if they are from new sites.
We are not able index any pages.
Many are saying that forums are ranking high. I can assure you that it not the case at all for all forums. Unless they are huge in their niche.

Sites like reddit are still dominating and answers are provided from Quora.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 2 users Like batman's post:
  • nehal91, UKcart