Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
new web 2.0 site
please share some new web 2.0 site list.................
Well Jesica,

instead of waiting here, I think you have to search the same query on Google. You find the so many results which exactly you are needed.
seojesica Wrote:please share some new web 2.0 site list.................
Here is a good list <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.qdtricks.com/top-high-pr-web-2-0-web-sites-list/">http://www.qdtricks.com/top-high-pr-web ... ites-list/</a><!-- m -->
After certain updates like Panda and Penguin what you think you get the success by promoting your site by creating a back-links. And less give attention on content and other stuff. because last night I talk with a seo freelancer and he told me that he can bring site up in just 30 days by creating a high PR back-links. huh isn't it funny.. Smile
soulspotter Wrote:After certain updates like Panda and Penguin what you think you get the success by promoting your site by creating a back-links. And less give attention on content and other stuff. because last night I talk with a seo freelancer and he told me that he can bring site up in just 30 days by creating a high PR back-links. huh isn't it funny.. Smile
This is only possible if the content is extremely unique and the links to the site are very much quality links of very high PR. Otherwise, any site can rank well in 30 days but the rank is not going to stay.
nick23 Wrote:
soulspotter Wrote:After certain updates like Panda and Penguin what you think you get the success by promoting your site by creating a back-links. And less give attention on content and other stuff. because last night I talk with a seo freelancer and he told me that he can bring site up in just 30 days by creating a high PR back-links. huh isn't it funny.. Smile
This is only possible if the content is extremely unique and the links to the site are very much quality links of very high PR. Otherwise, any site can rank well in 30 days but the rank is not going to stay.

I absolutely agree with you. you have a point nick.. Big Grin
Focus on content marketing and white link building. Links from web 2.0 sites does not matter anymore they are only good for driving traffic.