Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How many words to use in a post??
I was just wondering that how many alphabets should i use in my post? Many webmasters say that the more the number of alphabets the better. I am just confused right now
Actually there is no such formula that can say how many words to be used in post. The main factor is that the message what you are trying to give to your audience should reach to them. Unnecessary use of words is not at all good.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I agree totally the main focus of yours should always remain in the core message of your post and not in the count of words. If you are using infographs or images then you should use less words. But if you are only writing text then it is highly recommended that you must describe the content exclusively without using extra words & your content must be to the point and relevant.

Forum Jump: