Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - October 2023
I don't think the situation will be better with this update being over.

Many are very optimistic though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes enot's post:
  • lolab
@enot Exactly. Some are behaving like what will happen when the week starts. What can happen at this point? Nothing.
Useless rants aren't going to help anyone. Dig deeper.
(10-02-2023, 02:59 PM)abhirupb Wrote: Useless rants aren't going to help anyone. Dig deeper.

People are frustrated man ! Give them a break.
[-] The following 1 user Likes enot's post:
  • lolab
Traffic quality in tech and digital products niche is really bad.

Tried to find some good hosting advice's. But no luck. Every search result is filled with nonsense.
(10-03-2023, 02:58 PM)lolab Wrote: Traffic quality in tech and digital products niche is really bad.

Tried to find some good hosting advice's. But no luck. Every search result is filled with nonsense.

Try the forums for that.
For those who are struggling in forum or community boards.

Create in-depth threads about any topic. And try to cover as much as angles via discussions.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
(10-04-2023, 02:56 PM)batman Wrote: For those who are struggling in forum or community boards.

Create in-depth threads about any topic. And try to cover as much as angles via discussions.

Now that is good suggestion. Boards are becoming very hard in this era of G. They are are only focused on making money.
CTR is really good this month right?

I mean in SERP's even second pages are getting clicked.
[-] The following 1 user Likes steve_g's post:
  • ani2002
(10-05-2023, 02:59 PM)steve_g Wrote: CTR is really good this month right?

I mean in SERP's even second pages are getting clicked.

It simply means that users are not happy with the results they are provided. So, they are searching for more. It's bad for the search engine. Their quality is degrading.