Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Desktop Conversion vs Mobile Conversions
Which type of traffic converts for you most? Share with us.
Well it totally depend on the quality of traffic and the site's topics as well. For some sites mobile traffic might get more conversion and more some desktop will get more. There is no competition between them. Just the goal is to get more conversions from whatever means necessary.
white knight Wrote:Well it totally depend on the quality of traffic and the site's topics as well. For some sites mobile traffic might get more conversion and more some desktop will get more. There is no competition between them. Just the goal is to get more conversions from whatever means necessary.

I agree. Although in my case mobile traffic converts more well for me then Desktop because our users mainly resides on mobile devices.