Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - September 2023
The entire blogger space is getting angered now. As, they are seeing copied content and AI generated spam are taking their place.

On top of that SERP's are filled with sponsored ads. People are leaving G now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • barcode
@avinash I am still optimistic. G is just now grabbing money. Once the law suits and other things come into effect they are bound to change.
All I am seeing is affiliate products in the SERP's. It is about content right? The update?
(09-27-2023, 02:49 PM)dn21 Wrote: All I am seeing is affiliate products in the SERP's. It is about content right? The update?

The name gas nothing to do with the actual updates.
[-] The following 1 user Likes howard21's post:
  • dn21
Indeed.. The name is nothing. It may look it at first but the fluctuations and turbulence's are felt all over.
(09-28-2023, 02:58 PM)brad21 Wrote: Indeed.. The name is nothing. It may look it at first but the fluctuations and turbulence's are felt all over.

The last update hit us on all sorts of traffic.
I am just seeing spammer and bots now. No traffic of sort.
(09-29-2023, 02:51 PM)dn21 Wrote: I am just seeing spammer and bots now. No traffic of sort.

No new urls is getting indexed. This is bad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash29's post:
  • cc1
SERP's are a total mess for us.

Many are guessing new month will bring new updates. I guess there can be a an October update.
(09-30-2023, 02:56 PM)cc1 Wrote: SERP's are a total mess for us.

Many are guessing new month will bring new updates. I guess there can be a an October update.

Absolutely that's why we are here for. Test subjects.
[-] The following 1 user Likes waylarge's post:
  • cc1