Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to choose profitable keyword??
How can i choose profitable keywords for all of a niche?? I mean that for domain name, title of the site, post headings etc.
Its not at all a simple process to do the keyword research for an entire site. At first you have select a correct niche which takes a long time. There are myriad number of factors that one should keep in mind while doing it. Such as is the niche too much competitive or not, if you are getting a niche which is not very much over crowded then does it have enough end users(people looking for it). Then comes getting the right domain. Your domain should contain the most effective keyword of you niche or atleast the head topic so that users will be able to know about what your site is.
And, for building content use competitive research of your fellow niche sites.
motionz Wrote:Its not at all a simple process to do the keyword research for an entire site. At first you have select a correct niche which takes a long time. There are myriad number of factors that one should keep in mind while doing it. Such as is the niche too much competitive or not, if you are getting a niche which is not very much over crowded then does it have enough end users(people looking for it). Then comes getting the right domain. Your domain should contain the most effective keyword of you niche or atleast the head topic so that users will be able to know about what your site is.
And, for building content use competitive research of your fellow niche sites.

You are right because process of finding a perfect and profitable keyword is long and sometimes you feel it tedious. But if we have a long tail keyword than we have a chance to get those keyword in ranking easily. I am always in favor of long tail keyword. I have que about a short keyword because recently one of buddy said that short keywords in literally bad for my site. so is it true??
It is not true, short keywords may also rank you well and they are not bad at all. Yeah too much use of them which increases the keyword density may cause problem.
Used Google keyword planner where know about different kind of works as high, low, medium.
Use keyword planner and you will find that it will show all short and long keyword at a time where it shows how profitable it is for you.
3 Free SEO Tools for Identifying Target Keywords
Google AdWords Keyword Tool
Google Analytics
Ahref
First do the keyword research to find out your primary and secondary keywords. From here you can also get to know about the competition of keywords. After checking the competitive keywords, you can select the profitable keyword.
To select a profitable keywords firstly you keep in mind that your keywords are unique from other .
Before finding keyword, you should have to analyze the website and then check what keyword you want to target for the particular page. Then try to use the keyword planner tool or by google searches you can easily get the idea for the keywords.