Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links from Display Ads
I convinced a friend to give a place for displaying banner of mine for ad purposes. Does the link helps to get ranked too?
In it’s simplest form, any type of link building activity (influencer outreach, social amplification, using paid media, etc.) is all about exposing your content, or notifying users that you have a piece of content on a particular topic that is contextually relevant to them. It is then up to the user to determine if the piece of content provides enough value to link to it from their blog.

Using Adwords To Build Links
With that said, if you buy AdWords you will be exposing your content to additional users or influencers who then have the chance to read it, and if they feel so included, link to it. Getting this link is what impacts SEO rankings, not simply using Google Adwords.

The good news is that each year, this SEO myth seem to be talked about less and less. The bad news is that due to the complex nature of the ranking factors that Google uses, there will always be SEOs or business owners who claim facts such as “I started using Google Adwords and my SEO rankings increased.”. These myths are usually rooted is weak correlation data and not reliable, statistically relevant causation data.