Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Sticky : Guest Blogging vs Other link building methods
I would prefer social bookmarking, forum submission and article submission.
If you will create a link to your page in the guest post, if your work is incredible you will catch the attention of the readers of that blog. Consequently, they will click the links redirecting to your site. That will earn you a new audience. Additionally, it will increase the traffic towards your website. So guest posting is best.
I think to get quality backlinks from high DA sites is the best compared to guest blogging.
I like to suggest you Guest Posting, Article submission and Forum submission. These give you high-quality backlinks.
when you post high-quality content on guest post and article they give you a backlink for your website. And Forum posting is very effective for user engagement and backlinks.
No doubt Guest Blogging is best. I don't found anyone who claims that guest blogging have low value than other link building techniques.
Even if anybody prefer Guest blogging, His or her will not be affected by google dance.
Guest blogging is the best way to create quality backlinks.
I would prefer Guest posting. It is the best technique to build links in your niche.
Guest blogging is the best and effective technique to get quality backlinks.
Guest posting is the best way to create backlinks. In other backlinks generation methods, There are chances of spam increase, Low-quality backlinks. Increase in bounce rate, It can affect your Trust flow also. So I think Guest posting is the best way to generate quality backlinks.
(07-08-2013, 04:02 AM)motionz Wrote: Which method of link building do you prefer, the conventional guest blogging process or other link building techniques such as blog commenting, article submission, forum posting etc ??

Guest posting. Because Through this we can generate quality backlinks.