Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - August 2023
(08-10-2023, 03:04 PM)enot Wrote: @diamondhead That's why I like countries like India. Apart from US and EU these English speaking countries are really great such as Australia.

They don't always give good traffic but they also don't give bad traffic either.

India and Australia stand out other don't at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • enot
SEMrush is all time at all times now. What kind of mess is this?

Is G changing that much everyday?
Absolutely devastating traffic this Friday from UK.

All of the users from our own country has disappeared. 70% less traffic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • abhirupb
@white knight I am assuming its the organic traffic. Besides aren't you more dependent on the regular repeat traffic?
(08-12-2023, 02:55 PM)zeus Wrote: @white knight I am assuming its the organic traffic. Besides aren't you more dependent on the regular repeat traffic?

His regular traffic is constant.

And also did here anyone noticed any large spike in traffic yesterday. Specially, in the tech or finance niche. We saw a huge spike. It was a good one but don't know the reason.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash29's post:
  • lambi
(08-13-2023, 02:59 PM)avinash29 Wrote: His regular traffic is constant.

And also did here anyone noticed any large spike in traffic yesterday. Specially, in the tech or finance niche. We saw a huge spike. It was a good one but don't know the reason.

I saw something in the travel niche but it was not huge 10% in the Asian traffic spike. Actually it was English speaking spike. Right after it came some good old traffic from US and Europe.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lambi's post:
  • abhirupb
@avinash29 Don't get too excited about these things. Wait for atleast 2 days.
@lambi Travel niche !! huh !!

It's way off season don't you think?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ani2002's post:
  • lambi
@ani2002 In recent times travel is the niche which is giving the major problems and hardships.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bae22's post:
  • ani2002
@ani2002 Yes you can say that.

@bae22 I haven't faced much of any problem. Fluctuations are always under 20%.