Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - August 2023
(08-04-2023, 02:53 PM)enot Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 03:02 PM)abhirupb Wrote: @howard21 One thing is clear now. KR needs less then ever.
Well duh G is understanding the queries and the meaning so it is obvious.

Now not all. But it future may be.
(08-06-2023, 06:36 AM)richards Wrote: yes, traffic is good.

Quality wise or quantity wise?
SEMrush in on high sincee the last couple of days.

But to me it seemed quite normal given the update circumstances. There were far more severe times but they failed to report them.
i am the nation
[-] The following 1 user Likes nationwide's post:
  • mediadrug
(08-07-2023, 02:51 PM)nationwide Wrote: SEMrush in on high sincee the last couple of days.

But to me it seemed quite normal given the update circumstances. There were far more severe times but they failed to report them.

That's because G wants the panic to spread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • cc1
(08-07-2023, 02:51 PM)nationwide Wrote: SEMrush in on high sincee the last couple of days.

Don't give much attention to it. Do your job.

Just checked the logs they are more or less the same as previous times.
Sometimes bugs pays as well.
(08-09-2023, 03:00 PM)mediadrug Wrote: Sometimes bugs pays as well.
I am just trying to give him a picture.
50% increase in traffic yesterday in the tech niche. The traffic was not much of any converting but did manage to get some decent ecpm rates.

I think today will also be somewhat like it. Let's see what happens. US and EU traffic was also in majority yesterday. And apart from the India in Asia was dominating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • enot
@diamondhead That's why I like countries like India. Apart from US and EU these English speaking countries are really great such as Australia.

They don't always give good traffic but they also don't give bad traffic either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes enot's post:
  • diamondhead