Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Web 2.0 is not helping the main site
I have spent some time to create web 2.0 site. But they are not passing any valued link juice to the main site. What should I do?
Ask yourself this query. Does your web 2.0 sites have any page value? Just creating and putting link of your main isn't just the whole thing. To get link juice first your web 2.0 sites must have some link juice so they can pass.
Don't think of it as a secondary blog. Treat it like another primary one. Build content and get links for it. Then after some time you can link back to your main blog from it.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Many blogs these days don't provide quality content and yet they earn more than small...batman — 02:56 PM
@"Kang"#3914 I feel like blogs had it coming. But feel bad though. Many bl...avinash — 02:52 PM
HostXNow - All in One Thread
I will definitely recommend to the people who are just starting in the world of host and ...ksmith29 — 06:44 AM
Email Marketing Services
For email marketing services you need best SMTP servers. Here I found some popular SMTP s...brayden212 — 04:43 AM
@"Kang"#3914 I feel like blogs had it coming. But feel bad though.jessica21 — 02:51 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook