Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - June 2023
@rayx It's the magic of VPN. And also G sending bots.
If you all are using adsense then it's time to diverse.
20% loss if traffic compared to last week. Now review pages are also not sending any traffic. Apps are just solely on the good judgement of Google. Which is very unpleasant.

Few traffic surges from unwanted sources but nothing much to report.
(06-12-2023, 03:01 PM)joycer Wrote: 20% loss if traffic compared to last week. Now review pages are also not sending any traffic. Apps are just solely on the good judgement of Google. Which is very unpleasant.

Few traffic surges from unwanted sources but nothing much to report.

Recently I bought some banner from BSA. Never been more happy. With worthy price good exposure. Gave  a boost in direct traffic. You should try it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • white knight
@mediamonster Yeah mate they are good. I also good with FB sponsored.

Anyway, absolute madness. UK traffic has fallen to levels I never could have imagines and so is continental US.

India traffic is steady which is good thing for now. Other that that everything is a mess.

Chinese traffic surges, bots from Pakistan etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • mediamonster
(06-13-2023, 03:00 PM)white knight Wrote: India traffic is steady which is good thing for now. Other that that everything is a mess.

Traffic from that country is also keeping thee PV's stable for many cases. Yes they are not all quality traffic but they give an average steady traffic.
All thing is good. Just only if we could bring back the good ecpm rates.

Traffic fall and rise. These things happen. But not getting paid enough is just wrong.
(06-14-2023, 03:02 PM)cc1 Wrote: All thing is good. Just only if we could bring back the good ecpm rates.

Traffic fall and rise. These things happen. But not getting paid enough is just wrong.

G is stacking up their money. In case something happens in the coming months. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes ani2002's post:
  • cc1
I saw massive influx in the logs.

Mainly from China. And also Pakistan.

They are eating out bandwidth alright.

Main keywords in the tech niche specially mobile are extremely volatile. Not one case of stable keyword.
@bsteve Our WMT is also showing that we have lost rankings since the last month.

Extremely disturbing situation.