Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Directory's and Article Submission is effective?
Is Directory's and Article Submission us effective now a days?
Yes. it is effective if done properly. What do I mean by properly? I'm referring quality high PR directories which are conscious about the type of the site link they accept in their directories.

Aim for getting your site link in top 10 directories. Do not fall for low quality spammy website, they'll hurt your site big.

I'm saying this because I have implemented what I mentioned above and it has helped me rank my client in top position in Google. of course, there were other activities too like content marketing, other SEO related activities that contributed to achieving that result.

The key is not to get too dependent on directories for SEO juice. Given the way it was exploited by SEO pros, it has been rightfully demoted value wise.

More info: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.quora.com/Is-directory-submission-still-effective-2016">https://www.quora.com/Is-directory-subm ... ctive-2016</a><!-- m -->
Directory submissions are no more important as Google considers directory sites as spam websites with very less content. These websites are rarely crawled and indexed in search engines.

Article submissions are still worth it. Posting high quality unique articles in various high end directories and some Web2.0 blogs help to optimize keywords and rank them higher in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
samuelroy Wrote:Is Directory's and Article Submission us effective now a days?

Its less important nowadays because reputable directory sites is more on paid account while most of the authority article sites are not accepting content, for sale domain, closed registration.
yes, Directory's and Article Submission is still effective.Article submission is a very effective way to get high quality back links.directory submission is still effective for an SEO. Directory submission gives you good backlink and traffic if we submit in a proper category.
Article submission is more effective than Directory's.
Directory submission is not worth now a days. Google doesn't consider it and not crawl also but other side article submission is working well. By submitting unique and fresh content which attracts the visitor's helps you to getting a back-link and traffic also. Article submission is more effective rather than directory submission.
Directory submission gives you good backlink and traffic if we submit in a proper category or subcategory.
The important benefit from article submissions is to be seen in the form of improved online visibility. When you submit articles to top article directories, hundreds of users will come across the articles and the link to your website.