Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Having problem hiring Freelancer
I am trying to hire a freelancer for an app development of mine. And I am meeting many of them personally. But I don't know which one to decide in each case I have looked into their previous work but they have confused me by giving varying money options, working hours etc.
Each developers are different as their developing skills are different. Ask them if they have worked for any cases which are similar to yours. If they had then follow up that project and see how they done it. If you like it then hire them.
The price of the developers and developing hours depend on how they are going to build your app. Some prefers to do it right from scratch or some other uses per-built templates and designs. I am assuming that you need your app built right from scratch so ask the freelancers how they are going to develop your app, their previous experiences while developing your kind of apps etc.
smz21 Wrote:The price of the developers and developing hours depend on how they are going to build your app. Some prefers to do it right from scratch or some other uses per-built templates and designs. I am assuming that you need your app built right from scratch so ask the freelancers how they are going to develop your app, their previous experiences while developing your kind of apps etc.
Yes, developing hours depends on the project depth and the developers work that how he/she is building it.
Experience matters and with that you got to check their portfolio.
Pool Betting Tips
This is a great post. Technical skill can matter to high search engine optimization services. It is very true.
liamneeson Wrote:This is a great post. Technical skill can matter to high search engine optimization services. It is very true.

Clearly explain your statement Sir.