Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How have backlink system for my site effectively?
How have backlink system for my site effectively?
nguyen88 Wrote:How have backlink system for my site effectively?
Please clear your query.
I didn't understand your question.
To create effective backlinks, you should do some following SEO techniques are
Press Release/Article Submission/Guest Posting/Web 2.0 Submission /Infographic Submission/Blog Commenting/Social and Image Bookmarking/Forum Submission/PPT Submission.
In order to create quality backlinks, I think you should build more quality content on other network such as Facebook, Twitter,...and post more quality guest posts on other authority websites. This will increase your backlinks as you want.
For creating back links, you have to concentrate on quality backlinks. You can do content promotion, blog commenting, forum posting and social media where you can get easily backlinks for your website.