Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
how to start forum posting ?
i earlier used forum posting, but the forum administrator would be blocked. i can't place my website in forums.

I need guidelines for forum

How to post on forums ?

what are the rules in forums ?

If i put any link on forums it should be blocked by the administrator ?

How forums approve my site ?
parthipkar Wrote:i earlier used forum posting, but the forum administrator would be blocked. i can't place my website in forums.

How to post on forums ?

Generally forums allows to enter site urls to the user profile signature. If you put urls in your post which are not relevant to the content or simply just to promote your site then admins will spam you for sure. Some forums allows the users to enter urls in their signatures when a certain amount of posts had been made or get liked(good credited) for any post, it totally depends upon the respective forum.
Yeah motionz is totally right about this.
Quote:i earlier used forum posting, but the forum administrator would be blocked. i can't place my website in forums.

How to post on forums ?

Can you provide your site niche?? Then may be we could help you out with this.
I just want to say that every forum have their own rules and guidelines before any post read guidelines and rules carefully. Because if you not follow the forums rules than admin will definitely block you. Reason behind this is you break the forum rules.... After you read all this mess I know reading is damn boring but it's good some times if you secure your self from banned.
Please click the link http://www.wildapricot.com/articles/how-...line-forum
Simply signup the selected forum and you got the activation mail confirm it and start posting your answers on that after some post they provide you the signature for your post or keyword which you work on it.
Initially u need to register and login. In that we can give signature it will helpfull to ranking. After that select one subject, which is your are expert in that. just open that and select one topic, and write it some unique answer and post it. like that you can do daily. you can get more back links.
Forum posting is an off page activity that helps to post in various forums and build no follow backlinks. These links help to redirect traffic from various forum sites to your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Forum posting Methods

1. Start at the main forum page.
2. Click the name of one of the forums
3. Click the Post New topic button at the top or bottom of the page.
4. Type a Topic title in the Topic Title box and your post in the message box.
5. Click the Preview... button to check if your post came out as you want it.
6. Click the Create Topic button.