Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Embrace The No-Follow Links
Some people just don't get it. No-follow links are useless for the rankings factors they just don't pass any valued link juice. Still people are trying to build no-follow links by spamming in forums, blog's comment section, asking to the other bloggers to give them a no-follow link from a low quality post just to increase the count of their backlinks etc.

I say embrace the no-follow links they may not be a factor for rankings but they still play an important role in the online business industry. The link which it gives is still a path to your site or brand. Exploit it as much as you can to redirect audience through that path. Put your site url in the signature sections of the forums, do forum marketing, put the links in the blog comment section but do not spam them. Share valuable information through your comments in the forums and /or in the blog comments. It will build you authority which will in turn increase the genuine traffic rate of your site gradually through time.
Hard but definitely the truth.
Yeah, totally true.
Nofollow links also helps to keep the balance between dofollow and nofollow backlinks. If all backlinks are dofollow then it may raise a penalty signal. So it is safe to build nofollow links as well.
Of all stories that i have read concerning no follow links this content is surely a real thing most especially for the business.