Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Recruiting Moderators for a new Forum
Recruiting Moderators when it should be done? I mean I started a forum and it started growing after some time. But when should I know that new moderators has to be appointed.
It is simple when you understand the fact that the forum has grown too big for only just you to moderate (or administer as admin).
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Most of the people have their friends or family members to help with them while they first open a forum. But this isn't always the case sometimes people may start it all alone.

When I see potential in any member of my forums. I approach to him/her offering a position in my forum. There is no specific time for it. Its like when to see it you grab it.
Thanks for the inputs guys.
Recruiting moderators just to moderate your forum isn't a wise choice if it is a small forum. Try recruiting contributors first and then if it grow so much bigger & you need hands to moderate than you can recruit.