Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to Create dynamic Sitemap in PHP
Dear SEO Motionz

I just want to know how to create sitemap for my php website some pages give a page_id like your website and i also tried for online tool but it's not working
please sir help to get out of this problem i am Looking forward to hear from you soon
Is your website a blog, forum or fully customized site??
If your site is a blog then i will strongly recommend to use a sitemap plugin & if its a forum then sitemap is not necessary though you can add one by installing a sitemap mod which is compatible for you forum script.
Dear paul
i just want to know if i want to create dynamic site map like seomotionz.com please explain with example
adityamaxtra Wrote:Dear paul
i just want to know if i want to create dynamic site map like seomotionz.com please explain with example
In our site(seomotionz), we are using plugin for our wordpress blog and for forum we use nothing like sitemap, our script phpbb does all the work.
Thanks for your reply
can you explain that how can i implement in my core php website please also share any link where that can i learn if possible then share a video link
adityamaxtra Wrote:Thanks for your reply
can you explain that how can i implement in my core php website please also share any link where that can i learn if possible then share a video link
It is very simple as i had said earlier you can use a compatible plugin. If you use one then no need to upload it separately. And if you create a sitemap and wanted to upload it manually then use your hosting provides FTP client to upload the sitemap.xml file into your root directory. You can contact your hosting provider and they will guide you through the step by step process.
Create a sitemap by sitemap generater website which is offer xml sitemap within 2-3 minute.