Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Advantages of getting Direct Ad sales
What are the advantages of getting advertisers for ads in my site directly without any third party service?
Its simple, more money as you don't have to share the money with any ad network.
And also apart from it credibility and total independence of the ads that you are going to how in your site.
They have many advantages such as control over all the ads your site display. Apart from money I enjoy this feature very much, my niches are a bit of odd and adesnse & other ad networks does not always produces ads from directly our niche. So, direst ad sales gives me that benefit.
1. Placement.
2. Creative Freedom.
3. Guaranteed Inventory.
There are various advantages of getting direct Ad as mentioned below :
1. Strong Customer Relationships: Direct sales gives a small business the ability to build and manage its own personal relationships with its customers.
richardmsmith Wrote:There are various advantages of getting direct Ad as mentioned below :
1. Strong Customer Relationships: Direct sales gives a small business the ability to build and manage its own personal relationships with its customers.

You just mentioned one point where's the rest? Confusedhock: