Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google is trying to corner the market of SEO
Google is trying to corner the market of SEO. By various updates and not to mention all the fluctuations that all webmasters around the world are facing. What do you guys think?
In my opinion. Google isn't specifically targeting SEO market. They are targeting the entire digital marketing world here. There is moto is that if you want to rank then use adwords. In which they can make money. The people of small business don't have the money or experience to invest in white hat SEO to get ranked organically so they will rely on adowrds as it is low cost, less effort is needed and can get traffic & conversions fast.
I think update are for good , they are not stoping the SEO they are just modifying it for good by stopping black hat techniques.
I think Google not stoping SEO otherwise its a good thing to prevent from black hat SEO.
Yes, I think google trying to spam filtering, because In future It will be more interesting.