Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2022
(05-06-2022, 03:10 PM)lambi Wrote: @vk_lord High competitive keywords are ranking well. Compared to medium ones.

Adwords is intentionally pressing some kw's to low intensity sites.

Couldn't agree more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • lambi
(05-05-2022, 03:17 PM)vk_lord Wrote: 60% increase in traffic since the last 24 hours.

But almost 30% lower traffic as compared to of last year.

UK as usual lagging behind.

It'a trend these days.

Anywho, eCPM rates are recovering this month in a fine way. Traffic is not good 50% turbulence.. But hey!! They are atleast following the pattern.

And to all members using adwords, I would strongly suggest to look for an alternative.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • elliekushn, retrobat
@white knight Sir, can we expect a steady direct traffic these days?? Specially in the gaming niche.
The pattern seems to be off @limbo Because we are seeing a considerable amount of rise in traffic almost upto 20% on a Sunday.

From the non-lacals but still it gets counted.
(05-07-2022, 03:12 PM)lambi Wrote: @white knight Sir, can we expect a steady direct traffic these days?? Specially in the gaming niche.

Niche is not that much effected.

Bsically it depends on your site itself when it comes to direct traffic.
[-] The following 5 users Like white knight's post:
  • elliekushn, glight, lambi, limbo, tabassum21
(05-08-2022, 03:05 PM)retrobat Wrote: The pattern seems to be off @limbo Because we are seeing a considerable amount of rise in traffic almost upto 20% on a Sunday.

From the non-lacals but still it gets counted.

Give it time.

Just one Sunday is close to nothing. This pattern has emerged over the time of an entire year. So, it will take some time to replace it as well.
[-] The following 3 users Like limbo's post:
  • elliekushn, lambi, tabassum21
@limbo But something is changing. We are too experiencing sharp peak and fall in traffic.
@lambi I also can see that. But it's too early to say anything. For example, today we saw some forum posts getting ranked. They usually don't unless they are important.

30% change in overall traffic. Asian traffic is being replaced by American for our art niche.
(05-10-2022, 03:06 PM)elliekushn Wrote: 30% change in overall traffic. Asian traffic is being replaced by American for our art niche.

That many traffic is alarming. I am also experiecing similar thing but not this much. It's less than 10%.
Massive influx in traffic from EU and UK. USA was like this a few days ago too.

Impacting the revenue by diluting the eCPM rates.