Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is meta tag?
Hi,
What is meta tag? How many character use for meta tag?
Meta tags are snippets of text that describe a webpage, the meta tags don't appear on the page itself, but only in the page's code. We all know tags from blog culture, and meta tags are more or less the same thing, little content descriptors that helps to tell search engines what a web page is about.
The meta tag it is an hyper text markup language it describe the content of the page the information you provide in meta tag are used by search engine the well written meta tag are used higher in search engine results.
Meta tags are snippets of text that describe a page’s content; the meta tags don’t appear on the page itself, but only in the page’s code.
Meta tag is the text that simply describes the website.
Pool Betting Tips
mayank sahu Wrote:The meta tag it is an hyper text markup language it describe the content of the page the information you provide in meta tag are used by search engine the well written meta tag are used higher in search engine results.
I completely agree with your reply.
Meta description tags, while not important to search engine rankings, are extremely important in gaining user click-through from SERPs. These short paragraphs are a webmaster’s opportunity to advertise content to searchers and to let them know exactly whether the given page contains the information they're looking for.
Meta description tags that will shortly describe about your site.