Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Keywords
Can Anybody tell me how the keywords help in website or page ranking?
Are keywords the base for ranking a website?
Ofcourse it is important. Will it be good idea that if you donot have any name?Big Grin
Honestly speaking keywords has nothing to do with page ranking metrics and these keywords only guide search engines to fully understand the content's intent so that they will provide this information to the right audience or users.
Indeed, they are the base of SEO.
Yes, Keyword selection plays important role in SEO.
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
I think you know the importance of the keywords, as you've picked the one and added a link to it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes soleseriouss's post:
  • smartscraper
(06-16-2022, 04:39 AM)soleseriouss Wrote: I think you know the importance of the keywords, as you've picked the one and added a link to it.

Valid point.  Idea
(06-20-2022, 10:40 AM)smartscraper Wrote:
(06-16-2022, 04:39 AM)soleseriouss Wrote: I think you know the importance of the keywords, as you've picked the one and added a link to it.

Valid point.  Idea

Thank you for agreeing on this.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes soleseriouss's post:
  • smartscraper
(03-23-2022, 01:00 PM)rashmi2913 Wrote: Can Anybody tell me how the keywords help in website or page ranking?
Are keywords the base for ranking a website?
These are a few tips on how the keywords help in website or page ranking
  • You can use SEO (search engine optimization) services to improve your website's or page's ranking.
  • To ensures that the content on your website or page is relevant and valuable to your target audience.
  • Keyword research is essential to any SEO campaign, as it helps identify the right keywords to target.
  • help in improving the visibility of your website or page in search engines

Yes, keywords are one of the most critical factors that help in ranking a website or page Keyword research is an essential part of any SEO campaign, as it helps identify the right keywords to target.
  • The more relevant and exciting the keywords are, the better your chances of ranking high in page search engine results.
  • Keywords are one of the essential factors that help in ranking a website.
  • They help in improving the visibility of your website or page in search engines.
  • Keyword research ensures that the content on your website or page is relevant and valuable to your target audience.
Click here for more information on digital marketing services.
Rashmi,

In SEO, keywords are the base.