Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
how to find long tail keywords?
hi,
how to find long tail keywords?
One of the way i know is take popular and generic keyword then addl your location name to it it becomes long tail keyword.
Add any question tag or city or place name to make it a long tail keyword.
To find long-tail variations on that seed keyword, go to the Google Keyword Planner and type in copywriting. Then scroll down and click “Get ideas.” Step #2: Click on the keywords tab to show all the keywords related to copywriting.
Long tail keywords finding is the difficult task for because before selecting these keywords we need to check that these keywords have searches in google or not. like add city state name and more in the popular keywords to make it long tail keywords
Long tail keywords can be researched using Google keyword planner. It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
You can find long tail keywords from keyword tools, According to your business product name. You can decide after analyzing.
First of all find your top generic keyword and add your location name to it it becomes long tail keyword if your business is local. Also use keyword planner tool, search your generic terms and see some suggested keywords and pick long tail keyword.
You can Find the best long tail keywords by adding city and state name in popular keywords and then check the searches of these keywords in google by google keyword planner, Google Trends, Word stream and more keyword planner tools.
Long tail keywords is more useful. How to find means? initially we need find out the competition of keywords for your domain. After that using few short keywords to make one long tail keyword regarding to your domain. this is called long tail keyword.