Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
My Web Page is Not getting indexed ?
One of my web page is not indexed, I tried to add sitemap and all sorts of things, The page is not indexed? Any idea what's going on?

Note: It's been indexed before, After few changes in the content part, it's not getting indexed.
How's the demand for that page?
allow at least a week after submitting a sitemap or a submit to index request before assuming a problem.
Check-in your Ni Index tag, Have you used it?
Wait for a week after sitemap submission or try pinging submission.
Did you recently create the page or request indexing? It can take time for Google to index your page; allow at least a week after submitting a sitemap or a submit to index request before assuming a problem. If your page or site change is recent, check back in a week to see if it is still missing.
Create request indexing for that page on google search console.
(02-24-2022, 07:25 AM)midnmadetech Wrote: One of my web page is not indexed, I tried to add sitemap and all sorts of things, The page is not indexed? Any idea what's going on?

Note: It's been indexed before, After few changes in the content part, it's not getting indexed.
Allow at least a week after submitting a sitemap or a submit to index request for Google to index your page before concluding there is a problem. If your page or site was just updated, return after a week to see if it is still missing.
Can you share the URL of the page?
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
Never mind OP has bolted..

Closing the thread btw. @smartscraper