Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Robots.txt file query
I think that i have a dynamic robots.txt file, how can i replace it with a static one??I had tried but its no use.
You are not sure?? Tongue
Just delete the robots.txt file in your root directory and upload a static one that's it.
frank Wrote:You are not sure?? Tongue
Just delete the robots.txt file in your root directory and upload a static one that's it.
I have done it but its not changing.
frank Wrote:You are not sure?? Tongue
As its mentioned earlier also, you have to replace it or just delete and re-upload it, its not a big deal. If still the problem exists then you must contact to your hosting provider.

Forum Jump: