Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Press Release and Article Submission still effective??
Are the Press Release and Article Submission still effective??
Yeah, they are good if you are looking for good outreach but if you are looking for links then they are not so effective now.
Yes, its still effective if you able to find out good authority sites and post on them then. Low quality links doesn't help you a lot but able to create frustration for you.
Yes, it’s still effective for getting more traffic and quality backlinks to your website. But you should create links only high quality authoritative sites.
I am using Press Release regularly, but i am not using article submission now a days.
I think article submission is still one of the best link building techniques
Yes, it’s effective for getting more traffic and quality back-links to your website. But you should create links only high quality sites.

Adobe help Number| Printer help Number| Avast Support Number UK | Epson Printer Help number | McAfee Support Number UK
Yes, both are effective in SEO industry, but you should focus on quality content instead of low quality content. It helps to get backlink and drive traffic to your website. Now a days scenario has been totally changed you should post only single content on a single website. Avoid duplicate posting other Google will definitely penalized your website.
Yes, they both are effective and helpful in SEO. You will get higher alexa rank through this as they both gives quality backlinks to the site. They also drag traffic to the site.
yes, It still effective but be careful before posting select the high PR site for posting