Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - January 2022
Compared to last this year conversions are down by 80%.

In the holdiday season $5000 USD would had been acheived any day. But now the the entire season figure looks like it.
@UKcart Atleast you are seeing some. In Many cases other ecommerce sites are having no conversions at all.
(01-11-2022, 03:06 PM)vk_lord Wrote: @UKcart Atleast you are seeing some. In Many cases other ecommerce sites are having no conversions at all.

Boy you have a variety of clients. Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • vk_lord
(01-12-2022, 02:53 PM)white knight Wrote: Boy you have a variety of clients. Big Grin Big Grin

Doesn't look good on you though
The long evergreen contents are not making much difference these days. Unless they are all heavily internally linked.
(01-13-2022, 03:07 PM)lootmeup Wrote: The long evergreen contents are not making much difference these days. Unless they are all heavily internally linked.

Depends on the demand too.
Morning US traffic is of the charts today. I hope it stays all day long.
(01-14-2022, 03:02 PM)nehal91 Wrote: Morning US traffic is of the charts today. I hope it stays all day long.

These type of small bursts is creating the major problems. Oncee Google realises it. Google always revert back the algo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • UKcart
I am guesssing another update is coming. Bot activity is offf the charts and sudden bursts of spam.
(01-15-2022, 02:51 PM)UKcart Wrote: I am guesssing another update is coming. Bot activity is offf the charts and sudden bursts of spam.

Indeed. Last 48 hours no action at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lootmeup's post:
  • nehal91