Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where to focus on Linkedin?
Where should I focus on Linkedin in order to get the most targeted traffic for my site? Should I be focusing on the direct message and increasing contacts, or should I providing users with great content.
Publishing great content is always a good option. But you should focus on group discussions and events they are the easiest ones.
Linkedin groups can be good. But I personally prefer to contact other professionals through PM.
It can take ages. The fastest way to build quality content and publish it in the linkedin platform for contents.
Participation in group discussion would be better option. And at that time in mean while of discussion in your interest area drop your link at that time for getting traffic to your website.
Post a great content and also run paid campaign on linkedin.I would suggest you to run sponsered ad in Linkedin.Direct message is less effective
You can post a content, participate in Groups, create a company profile and also do sharing on Linkedin.
LinkedIn is a part of social media and many of leads directors from different brand groups general discussion there. Participating in those general discussion helps someone in getting leads. if you have effective idea and strategy regarding their work. Then you can draw attention towards them. These all are the parts of social media strategies which helps in getting traffic and definitely the leads both.
I suggest you to run sponserd ad on Linkedin instead of display and text ad. Sponsered ad will bring good traffic when compared to other.
Always remember this in a social media account content will always matter. You need to know that people in linkedin are pro so might as well post a quality content.
Pool Betting Tips