Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is ORM seo?
Hi,
What is ORM seo? why will need?
ORM stands for Object Relational Mapping is a programming technique for converting data between relational databases and object oriented programming languages such as Java, C# etc.

An ORM system has following advantages over plain JDBC.

1)Hides details of SQL queries from OO logic.

2)Transaction management and automatic key generation.

3)Fast development of application.
ORM stands for online reputation management.
Thanks for answering ,it's very useful.
Thanks for answering, It's useful.
ORM stands forOnline reputation management is about improving or restoring your brand's good standing. This is by countering, weakening or eliminating the negative material found on the Internet defeating it with more positive material to improving your credibility and customers' trust in you.
(ORM) is Online reputation management, it means taking control of the online conversation so that people find the right materials when they look you up on the Web and monitor, manage, and improve every aspect of your business's online reputation, including online reviews, social media, and local SEO.
Online Reputation Management (ORM) is the act of monitoring, addressing or mitigating SERPs (search engine result pages) or mentions in online media and Web content. It is of great importance to companies to monitor how someone or something is perceived based on an internet search.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Online Reputation Management fits seamlessly within the context of your search engine marketing program. It is the quickest, most effective solution for dealing with bad press that has surfaced on the search engines about you or your company. By pushing negative listings from the front page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing, online reputation management (ORM) shields you from the damaging commentary of others.