Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Frequency of Blog posts
What should be the frequency of one's blog posts, so that readers are not disappointed?
i am the nation
It actually depends what type of blog your are writing. If you are writing any news blog then it must be updated multiple times a day, for a professional blog which provides services one post per day and for passion blog such as fishing, painting etc then its good if its updated 2 or 4 times a week.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I better try to keep it 3 to 4 times a week.
anush Wrote:I better try to keep it 3 to 4 times a week.
Focus on the question and then answer.
batman Wrote:It actually depends what type of blog your are writing. If you are writing any news blog then it must be updated multiple times a day, for a professional blog which provides services one post per day and for passion blog such as fishing, painting etc then its good if its updated 2 or 4 times a week.
I totally agree with you. It depends on the type of blog you are writing. In my opinion it is very good if any kind of blog is updated daily. As because it will keep the search engine bots busy which will in turn make a good impression in the eyes of the search engines. But remember don't post irrelevant posts and low quality content.
Yes, when I was updating one of my blogs daily, I got better traffic from Google. However, it was hard to keep up. Of course, the more often you update your blog, the better, but there comes a point of diminishing returns. You have to determine what is the best ratio of traffic per amount of effort expended.
MacTim Wrote:Yes, when I was updating one of my blogs daily, I got better traffic from Google. However, it was hard to keep up. Of course, the more often you update your blog, the better, but there comes a point of diminishing returns. You have to determine what is the best ratio of traffic per amount of effort expended.
I agree with you 'MacTim' the more the content the better but one should determine which is good. Because all type of blogs does not need to be updated in the same frequency.