Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
In Facebook, the more you invest the less you get back
This might be hilarious to all the webmasters present here in this forum. But I would like to share some of my experiences with facebook recently. I started a campaign to get likes on my business page on facebook. Firstly, I invested about $10 just to test and I got back about 180 likes. So, in order to increase the rate I invested more at the second time it was about $20 and then I got about 300 likes. And on the third time when I increased the budget money again by $10 I got about 400 likes and not to mention the comments & shares are also varying very fast. Have guys noticed this kind of behavior of facebook?
Well pal, I am glad you brought this up. Yeah its true facebook shows this kind of behavior. The reason is that facebook is a platform for all kind of users. It targets the most absolute common mass. When you are investing small amount the fb engine targets the most specific users but when you invest more the fb engine has to widen its users number and that's when the targeted mass gets diluted. So, my suggestion is to invest in fb in small amounts part by part.
frank Wrote:Well pal, I am glad you brought this up. Yeah its true facebook shows this kind of behavior. The reason is that facebook is a platform for all kind of users. It targets the most absolute common mass. When you are investing small amount the fb engine targets the most specific users but when you invest more the fb engine has to widen its users number and that's when the targeted mass gets diluted. So, my suggestion is to invest in fb in small amounts part by part.

Exactly, same thought as mine. If you are looking for the most targeted audience then the smallest investments are going to work more good.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
It is because you treated Facebook as a direct marketing sales not as a platform to establish your brand.