Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Referral Link to get ranked in Yahoo
Are the referral links going to help me get ranked in Yahoo SERP's?
Referral links are going to get you ranked in any SERP's. On the other hand if they are considered as do-follow backlinks then there is an option. Otherwise, they are only good for referral traffic.
Backlinks can get counted otherwise not.
You are getting referral link from what source. I am sure that if they are not no-follow then will pour some link juice. Maybe its negligible in some cases but still they will work.
abhirupb Wrote:Are the referral links going to help me get ranked in Yahoo SERP's?

Referral links are not the basis to rank in Yahoo SERP because there are other major factors to be considered aside from this links.

Forum Jump: