Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Tips for conversion of a sales page
Suggest me some tips of the sales page which I can use to increase by conversions?
Include testimonials, proofs or good reviews of the product.
Make the sales page as easy as possible and not the mention very clear and professional. The transaction must be as swift as possible
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Make it compelling and trustworthy. Payment gateways are the final stage of getting convert (sales). So make it worth by giving a blow up. And also make sure that page loading speed & payment processing speed is good.
For conversion of a sales page, you have to optimize the speed, secure and easy payment gateway and easy process.
Implement the secure payment gateway to your sale page and add the review section to your website page for building the trust of the traffic.
First, Invest from your target audience through your brand and content feed them new as well as interesting features in which will benefit the users in many ways then conversion will follow.