Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
November 2021 Spam Update, is google removing pages with low quality links?
I am noticing a pattern here. The last couple of days Google is removing pages which have low quality links towrads them. And by loquality I mean, links from social bookmarking sites, random submission sites etc.

Tell us what you people think?
In our case whenever anything related to links happen the Discover traffic disappears.

And it did disappear yesterday. So, even though it is highly unlikely but also there is a possibility.
No one can tell for sure. But surely I will say that it's not just limited to content.

@nehal91 Yes, I am keeping a close eye on Asian sites as well.
Bad backlinks come from low-quality websites and can significantly damage your Trust Flow, while your Citation Flow might still increase. You need to avoid this if you want to become a niche thought leader and have stable organic traffic.
(11-15-2021, 02:55 AM)DorothyBishop Wrote: Bad backlinks come from low-quality websites and can significantly damage your Trust Flow, while your Citation Flow might still increase. You need to avoid this if you want to become a niche thought leader and have stable organic traffic.

What does TF and CF has to do anything with Google?? They are a third party metrics.