SEMrush Guru
Ahrefs Standard Account
Moz
Alexa ADVANCED
Majestic SEO
Long Tail Pro
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
i think SEOclerks are potential.
Many Paid seo service are there. But PPC(pay per click) is effective using google adwords.
Paid seo services is nothing but search engine marketing. It is totally paid things only. By providing adds, videos in Search engines and social media. It nothing but PPC. i.e pay per click. For unique ip address just clicking that add also we need to pay the money to google.
Semalt
SEMrush Guru
Ahrefs Standard Account
Moz
Majestic SEO
There are some premium SEO services are:

SEMrush
Semalt
Ahrefs
Moz
Majestic SEO
Some Paid SEO services are
- Majestic SEO
- SEMrush
- Semalt
- Moz
- Ahrefs
SEO services can increase the visibilty of your website and increase the traffic. With the help of SEO we can increase the business value.
what are you looking for ?

If Paid SEO Services then Chose PPC, Ad sense, Search Engine Marketing, Video Marketing, Content Marketing these are the Paid SEO Services.

Paid SEO Tools are
SEMrush
SEO Moz
Google Analytics