Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Traffic for a new blog
I have started a new blog. And updating it twice a week with unique content. So, far I am doing social bookmarking, directory submission and also outreaching to the audience via social media accounts. I am getting about 40 visitors per day, how can I lift that number to 1000?
Try focusing more and more on off-page SEO. Build quality backlinks via guest blogging in this way you will gain more and more traffic from the search engines without any problem. But if you want to get traffic instantly then I will suggest that start using PPC campaigns.
Provide more content and do on-page optimization. Try to also promote your website in some groups on facebook.
Pool Betting Tips
Promote in social networking sites. Update with great content it will increase your reach and influence both.
Concentrate on social media more and more, Create a page related to your niche on all social media and post your regular updates and build audience to increase your blog traffic.
Traffic for a new blog site is a process and it will take time so first establish the blog from the target audience.
Social media promotion is the best and easy way of getting traffic for the blog all you have to do is to promote your website in Facebook pages and groups. Also by doing twitter promotion helps you in getting popularity. These could help you in getting the traffic for the blog. social media marketing company
Blog plays an main role for your website or business promotions.