Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How does website design effects CRO?
How does a site's design effects its CRO?
Ask yourself this question that if you wanted to buy anything then what you will do!! You will buy from a site which has a professional design and a clean interface or from a site which is non-professional by its looks and also hazy interface. I am sure that you will buy from the professional looking site as like anyone else will be. So, its just an element which is needed to be taken carefully if you want good CRO.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
An intelligent professional design is always helpful to get conversions.
batman Wrote:Ask yourself this question that if you wanted to buy anything then what you will do!! You will buy from a site which has a professional design and a clean interface or from a site which is non-professional by its looks and also hazy interface. I am sure that you will buy from the professional looking site as like anyone else will be. So, its just an element which is needed to be taken carefully if you want good CRO.

Exactly. A professional looking site will stick to the buyers mind more. Robust design with easy to use payment reliable payment option is always gonna score more.
A website design effects CRO, as design attracts the visitors and it helps you to get conversions. SO you have to make your website attractive and trendy.